Subject Areas on Research
- Carcinoma of the tonsillar region: a multivariate analysis of 243 patients treated with radical radiotherapy.
- Comparison of complications in free flap reconstruction for osteoradionecrosis in patients with or without hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
- In response to the negative randomized controlled hyperbaric trial by Annane et al in the treatment of mandibular ORN.
- Long-term outcome of concurrent chemotherapy and reirradiation for recurrent and second primary head-and-neck squamous cell carcinoma.
- Multimodality surgical and hyperbaric management of mandibular osteoradionecrosis.
- Osteoradionecrosis and radiation dose to the mandible in patients with oropharyngeal cancer.
- Proliferative periostitis (Garré's osteomyelitis).
- Treatment of fibrous dysplasia of the mandible with radical excision and immediate reconstruction: case report.
- Treatment of radiation-induced tissue injury by hyperbaric oxygen.
Keywords of People