Subject Areas on Research
- Ameloblastic carcinoma of the mandible with metastasis to the skull and lung: advanced imaging appearance including computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging and positron emission tomography computed tomography.
- Anterior ischemic optic neuropathy following neck dissection.
- Imaging quiz case 2. Cavernous hemangioma.
- Late pulmonary metastases from hemangiopericytoma of the mandible: unusual findings on CT and MR imaging.
- Mandibular mass. Focal cemento-osseous dysplasia (FCOD).
- Marginal versus segmental mandibulectomy for pediatric desmoid fibromatosis of the mandible - Two case reports and review of the literature.
- Microsurgical salvage of the intractable oral vestibule.
- Pulmonary metastasis from ameloblastoma of the mandible: report of case and review of the literature.
- Rhabdomyosarcoma of the parapharyngeal space in an adult patient: an immunohistochemical study.
- The effect of mandibular osteotomy in three patients with hypersomnia sleep apnea.
- The free scapular flap.
- Whole-Genome and Segmental Homozygosity Confirm Errors in Meiosis as Etiology of Struma Ovarii.
- [Free fibula transfer. Analysis of 76 consecutive microsurgical procedures and review of the literature].
Keywords of People