Subject Areas on Research
- 2-octyl cyanoacrylate glue for the fixation of continuous peripheral nerve catheters.
- A benefit of spinal manipulation as adjunctive therapy for acute low-back pain: a stratified controlled trial.
- Clinical hip tests and a functional squat test in patients with knee osteoarthritis: reliability, prevalence of positive test findings, and short-term response to hip mobilization.
- Current review of adhesive capsulitis.
- Faced joint locking.
- Glenoid fracture during manipulation under anesthesia for adhesive capsulitis: a case report.
- Hip Dislocation or Subluxation After Hip Arthroscopy: A Systematic Review.
- Optimizing Arthroscopy for Osteochondral Lesions of the Talus: The Effect of Ankle Positions and Distraction During Anterior and Posterior Arthroscopy in a Cadaveric Model.
- Reduction of anterior glenohumeral dislocations: a new closed reduction technique.
- The efficacy of manual joint mobilisation/manipulation in treatment of lateral ankle sprains: a systematic review.
Keywords of People