Subject Areas on Research
- Altered ligand binding by insulin-like growth factor II/mannose 6-phosphate receptors bearing missense mutations in human cancers.
- Brain ligatin: a membrane lectin that binds acetylcholinesterase.
- Disruption of ligand binding to the insulin-like growth factor II/mannose 6-phosphate receptor by cancer-associated missense mutations.
- Function and evolutionary conservation of distinct epitopes on the leukocyte adhesion molecule-1 (TQ-1, Leu-8) that regulate leukocyte migration.
- Receptor binding, endocytosis, and mitogenesis of insulin-like growth factors I and II in fetal rat brain neurons.
- Regulation of L-selectin-mediated rolling through receptor dimerization.
- Regulation of leukocyte migration by activation of the leukocyte adhesion molecule-1 (LAM-1) selectin.
- Retinal ligatin recognizes glycoproteins bearing oligosaccharides terminating in phosphodiester-linked glucose.