Subject Areas on Research
- A novel missense mutation in POMT1 modulates the severe congenital muscular dystrophy phenotype associated with POMT1 nonsense mutations.
- Aberrant processing of the WSC family and Mid2p cell surface sensors results in cell death of Saccharomyces cerevisiae O-mannosylation mutants.
- Characterization of the PMT gene family in Cryptococcus neoformans.
- Dolichyl-phosphate-glucose is used to make O-glycans on glycoproteins of Trichomonas vaginalis.
- Evaluation of Primary Angle-Closure Glaucoma Susceptibility Loci in Patients with Early Stages of Angle-Closure Disease.
- O-glycosylation as a sorting determinant for cell surface delivery in yeast.
- Role of protein O-mannosyltransferase Pmt4 in the morphogenesis and virulence of Cryptococcus neoformans.
- Structure of the polyisoprenyl-phosphate glycosyltransferase GtrB and insights into the mechanism of catalysis.