Subject Areas on Research
- A systematic guide to reviewing a manuscript.
- Attribution of causality in clinical research: an important element for learning health systems.
- Manuscript Architect: a Web application for scientific writing in virtual interdisciplinary groups.
- New thinking about thinking, part two. Theoretical articles for Alzheimer's & Dementia.
- Peer review at the American Journal of Roentgenology: how reviewer and manuscript characteristics affected editorial decisions on 196 major papers.
- Representation of Women Authors in International Heart Failure Guidelines and Contemporary Clinical Trials.
- Reviewing the reviewers: comparison of review quality and reviewer characteristics at the American Journal of Roentgenology.
- Whether writing alone or with others, authorship requires thoughtfulness.