Subject Areas on Research
- Color vision and the four-color-map problem.
- Empirical Bayes procedures for stabilizing maps of U.S. cancer mortality rates.
- Maps and mother goddesses in modern India.
- Mortality in Italy: contours of a century of evolution.
- Participatory mapping in low-resource settings: Three novel methods used to engage Kenyan youth and other community members in community-based HIV prevention research.
- Plant and animal endemism in the eastern Andean slope: challenges to conservation.