Subject Areas on Research
- Brevetoxin-6 (PbTx-6), a nonaromatic marine neurotoxin, is a ligand of the aryl hydrocarbon receptor.
- Current concepts fish and shellfish poisoning.
- EF1A1-actin interactions alter mRNA stability to determine differential osteopontin expression in HepG2 and Hep3B cells.
- Effects of in vitro brevetoxin exposure on apoptosis and cellular metabolism in a leukemic T cell line (Jurkat).
- Eicosanoids in corals and crustaceans: primary metabolites that function as allelochemicals and pheromones.
- Electrophysiological and biochemical characteristics of Gymnodinium breve toxins.
- Foodborne disease outbreaks of chemical etiology in the United States, 1970-1974.
- From genome-wide to candidate gene: an investigation of variation at the major histocompatibility complex in common bottlenose dolphins exposed to harmful algal blooms.
- Genomewide investigation of adaptation to harmful algal blooms in common bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus).
- Human health effects of exposure to Pfiesteria piscicida: a review.
- Human visual function in the North Carolina clinical study on possible estuary-associated syndrome.
- Inhibition of barnacle larval settlement and crustacean toxicity of some hoplonemertine pyridyl alkaloids.
- Lack of variation in voltage-gated sodium channels of common bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus) exposed to neurotoxic algal blooms.
- Sodium channel activation augments NMDA receptor function and promotes neurite outgrowth in immature cerebrocortical neurons.
Keywords of People