Subject Areas on Research
- Couples training, pharmacotherapy, and behavior therapy in the treatment of obesity.
- Marriage and family therapists and the clergy: a need for clinical collaboration, training, and research.
- Multimodal treatment of a case of obsessive-compulsive neurosis.
- Quantifying the recruitment challenges with couple-based interventions for cancer: applications to early-stage breast cancer.
- Working with African American clients: considering the "homeplace" in marriage and family therapy practices.