Subject Areas on Research
- A preliminary analysis of correlations between chewing motor patterns and mandibular morphology across mammals.
- Dissection of the masseter branch of the trigeminal nerve for facial reanimation.
- EMG of the digastric muscle in gibbon and orangutan: functional consequences of the loss of the anterior digastric in orangutans.
- Jaw-Muscle Fiber Architecture and Leverage in the Hard-Object Feeding Sooty Mangabey are not Structured to Facilitate Relatively Large Bite Forces Compared to Other Papionins.
- Masseter electromyography during chewing in ring-tailed lemurs (Lemur catta).
- Masseter muscle hypertrophy.
- Monosynaptic premotor circuit tracing reveals neural substrates for oro-motor coordination.
- Phase II jaw movements and masseter muscle activity during chewing in Papio anubis.
- Proteomics and immunohistochemistry identify the expression of α-cardiac myosin heavy chain in the jaw-closing muscles of sooty mangabeys (order Primates).
- Scaling of the mandible in squirrels.
- Temporalis function in anthropoids and strepsirrhines: an EMG study.
- The influence of masseter and temporalis sarcomere length operating ranges as determined by laser diffraction on architectural estimates of muscle force and excursion in macaques (Macaca fascicularis and Macaca mulatta).
- The jaw adductors of strepsirrhines in relation to body size, diet, and ingested food size.
- The relationship between masseter force and masseter electromyogram during mastication in the monkey Macaca fascicularis.
Keywords of People