Subject Areas on Research
- A molecular phylogeny of the flagellated fungi (Chytridiomycota) and description of a new phylum (Blastocladiomycota).
- Getting under—and through—the skin: ecological genomics of chytridiomycosis infection in frogs.
- Invasive pathogens threaten species recovery programs.
- Multilocus sequence typing suggests the chytrid pathogen of amphibians is a recently emerged clone.
- Rapid global expansion of the fungal disease chytridiomycosis into declining and healthy amphibian populations.
- Reconstructing the early evolution of Fungi using a six-gene phylogeny.