Subject Areas on Research
- Analysis of the real EADGENE data set: comparison of methods and guidelines for data normalisation and selection of differentially expressed genes (open access publication).
- Analysis of the real EADGENE data set: multivariate approaches and post analysis (open access publication).
- Assessment of the immune capacity of mammary epithelial cells: comparison with mammary tissue after challenge with Escherichia coli.
- Escherichia coli, but not Staphylococcus aureus triggers an early increased expression of factors contributing to the innate immune defense in the udder of the cow.
- Molecular epidemiology of Staphylococcus aureus mastitis in dairy heifers.
- NF-kappaB factors are essential, but not the switch, for pathogen-related induction of the bovine beta-defensin 5-encoding gene in mammary epithelial cells.
- Prevalence of mastitis in imported Friesian cows in Sudan.
- STUDIES OF THE STREPTOCOCCUS AGALACTIAE FORM OF MASTITIS IN DAIRY CATTLE.