Subject Areas on Research
- Evaluation of cluster-randomized trials on maternal and child health research in developing countries.
- Financing maternal and child health--what are the limitations in estimating donor flows and resource needs?
- From concept to application: the impact of a community-wide intervention to improve the delivery of preventive services to children.
- Impact of alternative reimbursement strategies in the new cooperative medical scheme on caesarean delivery rates: a mixed-method study in rural China.
- Prices, infrastructure, household characteristics and child height.