Subject Areas on Research
- A clinically applicable reporting system for the diagnosis of facial fractures.
- Analysis of radiographically confirmed blunt-mechanism facial fractures.
- Clinical implications of orbital volume change in the management of isolated and zygomaticomaxillary complex-associated orbital floor injuries.
- Hardware Removal in Craniomaxillofacial Trauma: A Systematic Review of the Literature and Management Algorithm.
- Predictable patterns of intracranial and cervical spine injury in craniomaxillofacial trauma: analysis of 4786 patients.