Subject Areas on Research
- A case of bilateral silent sinus syndrome presenting with chronic ocular surface disease.
- A clinically applicable reporting system for the diagnosis of facial fractures.
- A computational study of functional endoscopic sinus surgery and maxillary sinus drug delivery.
- Acute bacterial sinusitis.
- Characterizing airflow profile in the postoperative maxillary sinus by using computational fluid dynamics modeling: A pilot study.
- Delayed radiation necrosis of the optic nerve.
- Importance of sagittal orbital imaging in evaluating extraocular muscle trauma following endoscopic sinus surgery.
- Quantification of airflow into the maxillary sinuses before and after functional endoscopic sinus surgery.
- Radiodensity of the Ostiomeatal Complex in Recurrent Acute Rhinosinusitis.
- Rapid remodeling of the maxillary sinus in silent sinus syndrome.
Keywords of People
- Frank-Ito, Dennis Onyeka, Associate Professor in Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences, Thomas Lord Department of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science