Subject Areas on Research
- Avulsive Soft Tissue Injuries.
- Characteristics of ballistic and blast injuries.
- Current opinion in the assessment and management of ballistic trauma to the craniomaxillofacial region.
- Distribution of civilian and military maxillofacial surgical procedures performed in an Air Force theatre hospital: implications for training and readiness.
- Hardware Removal in Craniomaxillofacial Trauma: A Systematic Review of the Literature and Management Algorithm.
- Stereolithography: a historical review and indications for use in the management of trauma.
- Twenty-five year evaluation of external halo fixation for severe maxillofacial injuries.
Keywords of People