Maximum Allowable Concentration
Subject Areas on Research
- Association of leukemia with radium groundwater contamination.
- Choosing the optimal monophasic and biphasic waveforms for ventricular defibrillation.
- Comparing alternative approaches to establishing regulatory levels for reproductive toxicants: DBCP as a case study.
- Digital chest radiography with photostimulable storage phosphors: signal-to-noise ratio as a function of kilovoltage with matched exposure risk.
- Dose response studies in cotton textile workers.
- Economic costs of misinforming about risk: the EDB scare and the media.
- Environmental asbestos contamination: What are the risks?
- Exposures to lead-based paint dust in an inner-city high school.
- Field stimulation of isolated chick heart cells: comparison of experimental and theoretical activation thresholds.
- Laser energy reaching the posterior pole during transscleral cyclophotocoagulation.
- Pulmonary deposition modeling with airborne fiber exposure data: a study of workers manufacturing refractory ceramic fibers.
- Visible retinal lesions from ultrashort laser pulses in the primate eye.