Subject Areas on Research
- Initial testing (Stage 1) of the antibody-maytansinoid conjugate, IMGN901 (Lorvotuzumab mertansine), by the pediatric preclinical testing program.
- Maytansine in refractory childhood acute lymphocytic leukemia: a Pediatric Oncology Group study.
- Nodular Regenerative Hyperplasia After Treatment With Trastuzumab Emtansine.
- Phase 1/2 multiple ascending dose trial of the prostate-specific membrane antigen-targeted antibody drug conjugate MLN2704 in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- T-DM1 Activity in Metastatic Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2-Positive Breast Cancers That Received Prior Therapy With Trastuzumab and Pertuzumab.
- Trastuzumab emtansine (T-DM1) versus lapatinib plus capecitabine in patients with HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer and central nervous system metastases: a retrospective, exploratory analysis in EMILIA.
- Trastuzumab emtansine for HER2-positive advanced breast cancer.
- Trastuzumab emtansine versus capecitabine plus lapatinib in patients with previously treated HER2-positive advanced breast cancer (EMILIA): a descriptive analysis of final overall survival results from a randomised, open-label, phase 3 trial.