Subject Areas on Research
- Cost-effectiveness evaluation of measles immunization strategies on a college campus.
- Immunization and the American way: 4 childhood vaccines.
- Measles Virus Hemagglutinin epitopes immunogenic in natural infection and vaccination are targeted by broad or genotype-specific neutralizing monoclonal antibodies.
- Measles immunity in HIV-infected children.
- Measles inclusion-body encephalitis caused by the vaccine strain of measles virus.
- Modified varicella-like syndrome in children previously vaccinated with live attenuated measles, mumps, rubella and varicella vaccine.
- Safety and immunogenicity of a combination measles, mumps, rubella and varicella vaccine (ProQuad).
- The delivery of immunizations and other preventive services in private practices.
- The first measles vaccine.
- Varicella vaccination in a primary care pediatric practice.