Subject Areas on Research
- An alternative management of a Littré hernia case: food for thought.
- Gastrointestinal bleeding in adult patients with Meckel's diverticulum: the role of technetium 99m pertechnetate scan.
- Gastrointestinal hemorrhage.
- Intraluminal thrombus and bowel obstruction in acute leukemia due to bleeding Meckel's diverticulum.
- Littre's hernia: a systematic review of the literature.
- Outcomes of laparoscopic resection of Meckel's diverticulum are equivalent to open laparotomy.