Subject Areas on Research
- Analysis of responses to serotonin in the pulmonary vascular bed of the cat.
- Analysis of responses to substance P in the pulmonary vascular bed of the cat.
- Inhibition of adhesion reformation in the rabbit model by meclofenamate: an inhibitor of both prostaglandin and leukotriene production.
- Opposing hemodynamic effects of substance P on pulmonary vasculature in rabbits.
- Prostaglandins modulate hormonal effects on rabbit myometrial alpha 1-adrenergic responses.
- Vasoactive effects of substance P on isolated rabbit pulmonary artery.