Subject Areas on Research
- A new ganglioside of the lactotetraose series, GalNAc-3'-isoLM1, detected in human meconium.
- Conventional vs high-frequency jet ventilation in a piglet model of meconium aspiration: comparison of pulmonary and hemodynamic effects.
- Fetal exposure to the maternal microbiota in humans and mice.
- Hyperechoic meconium in the third trimester fetus: an uncommon normal variant.
- The stepwise assembly of the neonatal virome is modulated by breastfeeding.
- Viable bacterial colonization is highly limited in the human intestine in utero.