Subject Areas on Research
- Ambient GABA promotes cortical entry of tangentially migrating cells derived from the medial ganglionic eminence.
- Cortical inhibition modified by embryonic neural precursors grafted into the postnatal brain.
- Differential secretion of proLHRH fragments in response to [K+], prostaglandin E2 and C kinase activation.
- Functional maturation of hPSC-derived forebrain interneurons requires an extended timeline and mimics human neural development.
- Processing of the luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone precursor in the preoptic area and hypothalamus of the rat.
- Testosterone selectively influences protein kinase-C-coupled secretion of proluteinizing hormone-releasing hormone-derived peptides.