Subject Areas on Research
- A voltammetric and mathematical analysis of histaminergic modulation of serotonin in the mouse hypothalamus.
- An electrophysiological study of the forebrain projection of nucleus commissuralis: preliminary identification of presumed A2 catecholaminergic neurons.
- Cocaine increases dopamine release by mobilization of a synapsin-dependent reserve pool.
- Concurrent autoreceptor-mediated control of dopamine release and uptake during neurotransmission: an in vivo voltammetric study.
- Does dopamine contribute to striatal damage caused by impaired mitochondrial function?
- Early developmental exposure to methylphenidate reduces cocaine-induced potentiation of brain stimulation reward in rats.
- Fast serotonin voltammetry as a versatile tool for mapping dynamic tissue architecture: I. Responses at carbon fibers describe local tissue physiology.
- Voltammetric and mathematical evidence for dual transport mediation of serotonin clearance in vivo.