Subject Areas on Research
- Bronchomediastinal fistula caused by endobronchial aspergilloma.
- Catheter malposition.
- Digital storage phosphor chest radiography: an ROC study of the effect of 2K versus 4K matrix size on observer performance.
- Esophageal tuberculosis: findings on barium swallow and computed tomography.
- Imaging of paediatric mediastinal masses.
- Langerhans' cell histiocytosis showing low-attenuation mediastinal mass and cystic lung disease.
- MR imaging of mediastinal masses.
- Managing Incidental Findings on Thoracic CT: Mediastinal and Cardiovascular Findings. A White Paper of the ACR Incidental Findings Committee.
- Mediastinal masses of vascular origin. A review.
- Mediastinal perigraft seroma: CT and MR imaging.
- Preoperative embolization as an adjunct to the operative management of mediastinal Castleman disease.
- The use of convex probe endobronchial ultrasound-guided transbronchial needle aspiration in a pediatric population: a multicenter study.
- Thoracic Radiotherapy for Renal Cell Carcinoma Metastases: Local Control for the Management of Lung and Mediastinal Disease in the Modern Era.
- Thoracic mycoses from endemic fungi: radiologic-pathologic correlation.
- Thoracic sarcoidosis: radiologic-pathologic correlation.