Subject Areas on Research
- A comparative analysis of positron emission tomography and mediastinoscopy in staging non-small cell lung cancer.
- Carcinoma of the lung.
- Endobronchial ultrasound versus mediastinoscopy for mediastinal nodal staging of non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Invasive staging of non-small cell lung cancer: a review of the current evidence.
- Nine-year single center experience with cervical mediastinoscopy: complications and false negative rate.
- Point: Should UItrasonographic Endoscopy Be the Preferred Modality for Staging of Lung Cancer? Yes.
- Poor correspondence between clinical and pathologic staging in stage 1 non-small cell lung cancer: results from CALGB 9761, a prospective trial.
- Small neuroendocrine lesions in intrathoracic lymph nodes of patients with primary lung adenocarcinoma: real metastasis?
- Staging techniques for lung cancer.
- Surgery via natural orifices in human beings: yesterday, today, tomorrow.
- The evolution of therapy for patients with stage IIIA (N2) lung cancer.
- Variation in Definitive Therapy for Localized Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Among National Comprehensive Cancer Network Institutions.
Keywords of People