Subject Areas on Research
- Advanced magnetic resonance imaging of cerebral cavernous malformations: part II. Imaging of lesions in murine models.
- Automated Talairach atlas labels for functional brain mapping.
- Classification of Mandibular Condylar Fractures.
- Elective clinical target volumes for conformal therapy in anorectal cancer: a radiation therapy oncology group consensus panel contouring atlas.
- Examination protocol for three-dimensional echocardiography.
- History of the recurrent laryngeal nerve: from Galen to Lahey.
- Interactive stereoscopic full-color direct volume visualization for virtual reality applications in medicine.
- Magnetic resonance microscopy of embryos.
- Modified open-door laminoplasty for treatment of neurological deficits in younger patients with congenital spinal stenosis: analysis of clinical and radiographic data.
- Pelvic normal tissue contouring guidelines for radiation therapy: a Radiation Therapy Oncology Group consensus panel atlas.
- Pulmonary arterial impedance after single lung transplantation.
- RTOG sarcoma radiation oncologists reach consensus on gross tumor volume and clinical target volume on computed tomographic images for preoperative radiotherapy of primary soft tissue sarcoma of extremity in Radiation Therapy Oncology Group studies.
- Topographic and laminar organizations of the incertocortical pathway in rats.
- Treatment of lumbar spinal stenosis by extensive unilateral decompression and contralateral autologous bone fusion: operative technique and results.
Keywords of People