Subject Areas on Research
- Discussion of "Biomedical informatics: we are what we publish".
- Harnessing the Power of Integrated Mitochondrial Biology and Physiology: A Special Report on the NHLBI Mitochondria in Heart Diseases Initiative.
- Heterogeneous but "standard" coding systems for adverse events: Issues in achieving interoperability between apples and oranges.
- Synergies and distinctions between computational disciplines in biomedical research: perspective from the Clinical andTranslational Science Award programs.
- The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Network: a national infrastructure for comparative effectiveness research.
- The role of standards in creating a health information infrastructure.
- Toward clinically relevant standardization of image quality.