Subject Areas on Research
- A practical guide for short-term pediatric surgery global volunteers.
- Guidelines and checklists for short-term missions in global pediatric surgery: Recommendations from the American Academy of Pediatrics Delivery of Surgical Care Global Health Subcommittee, American Pediatric Surgical Association Global Pediatric Surgery Committee, Society for Pediatric Anesthesia Committee on International Education and Service, and American Pediatric Surgical Nurses Association, Inc. Global Health Special Interest Group.
- International surgery and the University of Connecticut experience: lessons from a short-term surgical mission.
- Pediatric HIV infection in Elista, Russia: interventional strategies.
- Radiation oncology in Africa: improving access to cancer care on the African continent.
- Teaching neuraxial anesthesia techniques for obstetric care in a Ghanaian referral hospital: achievements and obstacles.