Subject Areas on Research
- A practical guide for short-term pediatric surgery global volunteers.
- International surgery and the University of Connecticut experience: lessons from a short-term surgical mission.
- Pediatric HIV infection in Elista, Russia: interventional strategies.
- Radiation oncology in Africa: improving access to cancer care on the African continent.
- Teaching neuraxial anesthesia techniques for obstetric care in a Ghanaian referral hospital: achievements and obstacles.
- The role of physicians in conflicts and humanitarian crises. Case studies from the field missions of Physicians for Human Rights, 1988 to 1993.