Subject Areas on Research
- An improved encounter card for documentation of clinical experience.
- Automated problem list generation and physicians perspective from a pilot study.
- Clear writing, clear thinking and the disappearing art of the problem list.
- Computerized medical records. A new resource for clinical decision making.
- Conversion of manual to total computerized medical records. Experience with selected abstraction.
- Data sources for heart failure comparative effectiveness research.
- Perspective: Whither the problem list? Organ-based documentation and deficient synthesis by medical trainees.
- Sildenafil and retinopathy of prematurity risk in very low birth weight infants.