Subject Areas on Research
- A leadership framework for culture change in health care.
- An evaluation of the professional, social and demographic profile and quality of life of physicians working at the Prehospital Emergency Medical System (SAMU) in Brazil.
- Approaches to promotion and implementation of action on Radiation Protection for children.
- Embryo transfer by reproductive endocrinology fellows vs attending physicians: are live birth rates comparable?
- Evolution of critical care cardiology: transformation of the cardiovascular intensive care unit and the emerging need for new medical staffing and training models: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association.
- Factors that influence the presence of a hospice in a rural community.
- Inter-disciplinary focus groups on telephone medicine: a quality improvement initiative.
- Local interaction strategies and capacity for better care in nursing homes: a multiple case study.
- Patterns of medical and nursing staff communication in nursing homes: implications and insights from complexity science.
- Physicians' attitudes and practices regarding adherence to medical regimens by patients with chronic illness.
- Preparation for emergencies in the offices of pediatricians and pediatric primary care providers.
- Quality improvement initiative for chronic pain assessment and management in the nursing home: a pilot study.
- Steady thoughts. Reflections of Eugene Stead in action.
- The educational needs of staff grade doctors and dentists in Scotland.
- Three instruments to assess fatigue in children with cancer: the child, parent and staff perspectives.
Keywords of People