Subject Areas on Research
- 2012 ACCF/AATS/SCAI/STS expert consensus document on transcatheter aortic valve replacement.
- 2012 ACCF/AATS/SCAI/STS expert consensus document on transcatheter aortic valve replacement: developed in collaboration with the American Heart Association, American Society of Echocardiography, European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery, Heart Failure Society of America, Mended Hearts, Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists, Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, and Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance.
- American Society for Apheresis white paper: considerations for medical staff apheresis medicine physician credentialing and privileging.
- Desegregation of hospitals and medical societies in North Carolina.
- Expanded hospital role for family physicians.
- Family physician hospital privileges in New Jersey.
- Hospital credentialing and quality of care.
- Hospital privileges of family physicians in North Carolina.