Subject Areas on Research
- Ayurvedic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis: a systematic review.
- Change in Sense of Nondual Awareness and Spiritual Awakening in Response to a Multidimensional Well-Being Program.
- Identification of Altered Metabolomic Profiles Following a Panchakarma-based Ayurvedic Intervention in Healthy Subjects: The Self-Directed Biological Transformation Initiative (SBTI).
- Jhum-jhum: neuropsychiatric symptoms in a Nepali village.
- The Self-Directed Biological Transformation Initiative and Well-Being.
- The current acceptance, accessibility and recognition of Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine in the United States in the public, governmental, and industrial sectors.
- Things do not get better by being left alone. The physician and complementary medicine.