Subject Areas on Research
- Clinical images. Melanosis coli.
- Contrast-enhanced MR imaging of neurocutaneous melanosis.
- Diagnosis of ocular surface lesions using ultra-high-resolution optical coherence tomography.
- External ocular pigmentation.
- Freckles, moles, and melanomas.
- Neurocutaneous melanosis in association with encephalocraniocutaneous lipomatosis.
- Neurofibromatosis and neural crest neoplasms: primary acquired melanosis and malignant melanoma of the conjunctiva.
- Towards a more accurate assessment of the malignant potential in conjunctival melanosis.