Subject Areas on Research
- Bilayer interfacial properties modulate the binding of amphipathic peptides.
- Lipopolysaccharides in bacterial membranes act like cholesterol in eukaryotic plasma membranes in providing protection against melittin-induced bilayer lysis.
- Melittin-induced bilayer leakage depends on lipid material properties: evidence for toroidal pores.
- NMR studies of a complex of deuterated calmodulin with melittin.
- Purification and chemical characterization of melittin and acetylated derivatives.
- The 2004 Biophysical Society-Avanti Award in Lipids address: roles of bilayer structure and elastic properties in peptide localization in membranes.
- Ventral cochlear nucleus responses to contralateral sound are mediated by commissural and olivocochlear pathways.