Subject Areas on Research
- Age at maturity in wild baboons: genetic, environmental and demographic influences.
- Age at menarche, time to regular cycling, and breast cancer (North Carolina, United States).
- Association of maternal and intrauterine characteristics with age at menarche in a multiethnic population in Hawaii.
- Childhood experience and the onset of menarche: a test of a sociobiological model.
- Evaluation of established breast cancer risk factors as modifiers of BRCA1 or BRCA2: a multi-center case-only analysis.
- Exogenous hormone use, reproductive factors, and risk of intracranial meningioma in females.
- Individual differences are accentuated during periods of social change: the sample case of girls at puberty.
- Outcomes of early pubertal timing in young women: a prospective population-based study.
- Ovarian cancer risk factors in African-American and white women.
- Preterm birth, fetal growth, and age at menarche among women exposed prenatally to diethylstilbestrol (DES).
- Reported early family environment covaries with menarcheal age as a function of polymorphic variation in estrogen receptor-α.
- Risk factors for breast cancer characterized by the estrogen receptor alpha A908G (K303R) mutation.
- Secondary sexual characteristics in children with cerebral palsy and moderate to severe motor impairment: a cross-sectional survey.
- Structural anomalies of the cervix and vagina in women enrolled in the Diethylstilbestrol Adenosis (DESAD) Project.
Keywords of People