Subject Areas on Research
- A Systematic Review of Diuretics in the Medical Management of Ménière's Disease.
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study to assess safety and clinical activity of OTO-104 given as a single intratympanic injection in patients with unilateral Ménière's disease.
- Ablation of luteal phase symptoms of Menière's disease with leuprolide.
- Diagnosis of endolymphatic hydrops in vivo with magnetic resonance imaging.
- Episodic versus Chronic Dizziness: An Analysis of Predictive Factors.
- Intratympanic Therapies in Ménière Disease: Evaluation of Outcomes and Early Vertigo Control.
- Is Endolymphatic Sac Surgery Beneficial For Meniere's Disease?
- Magnetic resonance imaging of guinea pig cochlea after vasopressin-induced or surgically induced endolymphatic hydrops.
- Meniett clinical trial: long-term follow-up.
- Ménière's Disease: A CHEER Database Study of Local and Regional Patient Encounter and Procedure Patterns.
- Surgical management of Meniere's disease in the era of gentamicin.
- The effects of transtympanic micropressure treatment in people with unilateral Meniere's disease.
- Transient-evoked otoacoustic emission signals predicting outcomes of acute sensorineural hearing loss in patients with Ménière's disease.
- Vestibular rehabilitation strategies in Meniere's disease.