Subject Areas on Research
- An Ehlers-Danlos syndrome type VIA patient with cystic malformations of the meninges.
- High-dose gadolinium-enhanced MRI for diagnosis of meningeal metastases.
- MRI of papillary meningiomas in children.
- Medulloblastoma cell-substrate interaction in vitro.
- Meningeal mycosis fungoides: clinical and cellular characteristics.
- Meningeal mycosis fungoides: cytologic and ultrastructural aspects.
- Meningeal whole mount preparation and characterization of neural cells by flow cytometry.
- Myeloid Cells in the Central Nervous System.
- Necrosis and apoptosis of tumor cells in embolized meningiomas: histopathology and P53, BCL-2, CD-68 immunohistochemistry.
- Neonatal candidemia and end-organ damage: a critical appraisal of the literature using meta-analytic techniques.
- Spinal meningeal diverticula in spontaneous intracranial hypotension: analysis of prevalence and myelographic appearance.
- The Neuroimaging Spectrum of Septum Posticum Derangement and Associated Thoracic Myelopathy.
- Two serologic markers to monitor the engraftment, growth, and treatment response of human leukemias in severe combined immunodeficient mice.
- Unexpected role of interferon-γ in regulating neuronal connectivity and social behaviour.
- Unusual pattern of enhancement in cryptococcal meningitis: in vivo findings with postmortem correlation.
- Use of IMiD3, a thalidomide analog, as an adjunct to therapy for experimental tuberculous meningitis.
Keywords of People