Subject Areas on Research
- Cerebrospinal fluid to serum glucose ratios in diabetes mellitus and bacterial meningitis.
- Clinical manifestations and outcome of Haemophilus influenzae type b disease.
- Comparison of cotrimoxazole, ampicillin, and chloramphenicol in treatment of experimental Haemophilus influenzae type B meningitis.
- Comparison of the epidemiology and cost of Haemophilus influenzae type b disease in five western countries.
- Immunization against Haemophilus influenzae.
- Increasing incidence of invasive Haemophilus influenzae disease in adults, Utah, USA.
- Nontypeable Haemophilus influenzae meningitis complicated by hearing loss in a 9-year-old HIV-infected boy.
- Penetration of imidazoles and triazoles into cerebrospinal fluid of rabbits.
- Pharmacokinetics of N-formimidoyl thienamycin and influence of a renal dipeptidase inhibitor in experimental meningitis.
- Potential value of cefoperazone in bacterial meningitis: experimental studies.