Subject Areas on Research
- A longer duration of estrogen deficiency increases fibrosis risk among postmenopausal women with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Adverse health outcomes in women exposed in utero to diethylstilbestrol.
- Anti-Müllerian hormone levels and incidence of early natural menopause in a prospective study.
- Short-term effects of salpingectomy during laparoscopic hysterectomy on ovarian reserve: a pilot randomized controlled trial.
- The perimenopausal patient in in vitro fertilization: the use of gonadotropin-releasing hormone.