Subject Areas on Research
- Adolescent menorrhagia due to platelet function disorder.
- Bleeding disorders in adolescents.
- Bleeding disorders in premenopausal women: (another) public health crisis for hematology?
- Complications of hysterectomy in women with von Willebrand disease.
- Differences in bleeding phenotype and provider interventions in postmenarchal adolescents when compared to adult women with bleeding disorders and heavy menstrual bleeding.
- Evaluation and management of acute menorrhagia in women with and without underlying bleeding disorders: consensus from an international expert panel.
- Hematometra after thermal balloon endometrial ablation in a patient with cervical incompetence.
- Improved premenstrual syndrome symptoms after NovaSure endometrial ablation.
- Managing Heavy Menstrual Bleeding in Women at Risk of Thrombosis.
- Menorrhagia in patients with type I glycogen storage disease.
- More than menorrhagia: a review of the obstetric and gynaecological manifestations of von Willebrand disease.
- Nonsurgical management of heavy menstrual bleeding: a systematic review.
- Safety and efficacy of the selective progesterone receptor modulator asoprisnil for heavy menstrual bleeding with uterine fibroids: pooled analysis of two 12-month, placebo-controlled, randomized trials.
- Surveillance of female patients with inherited bleeding disorders in United States Haemophilia Treatment Centres.
- Testing for von Willebrand disease in women with menorrhagia: a systematic review.
- The role of haemophilia treatment centres in providing services to women with bleeding disorders.
- Use of a new platelet function analyzer to detect von Willebrand disease in women with menorrhagia.
- Von Willebrand disease and other bleeding disorders in women: consensus on diagnosis and management from an international expert panel.
- Von Willebrand disease in women: awareness and diagnosis.
- Von Willebrand disease.
- Von Willebrand factor for menorrhagia: a survey and literature review.
- Women and bleeding disorders.
- von Willebrand's disease diagnosed after menorrhagia worsened from levonorgestrel intrauterine system.
Keywords of People
- Broach, Amy Nicole, Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery