Subject Areas on Research
- An environmental intervention to promote lower-fat food choices in secondary schools: outcomes of the TACOS Study.
- Family meals: perceptions of benefits and challenges among parents of 8- to 10-year-old children.
- Guess who's cooking? The role of men in meal planning, shopping, and preparation in US families.
- Legal and public health considerations affecting the success, reach, and impact of menu-labeling laws.
- Making the most of merchandising, promotions & special events.
- Promotions to increase lower-fat food choices among students in secondary schools: description and outcomes of TACOS (Trying Alternative Cafeteria Options in Schools).
- The perceived influence of cost-offset community-supported agriculture on food access among low-income families.