Subject Areas on Research
- Interscalene brachial plexus block with continuous intraarticular infusion of ropivacaine.
- Low interscalene block provides reliable anesthesia for surgery at or about the elbow.
- Lumbar plexus block using high-pressure injection leads to contralateral and epidural spread.
- The Retroclavicular Brachial Plexus Block: Additional Advantages.
- The effect of age on sciatic nerve block duration.
- The effect of mixing 1.5% mepivacaine and 0.5% bupivacaine on duration of analgesia and latency of block onset in ultrasound-guided interscalene block.
- The sequence of administration of 1.5% mepivacaine and 0.5% bupivacaine does not affect latency of block onset or duration of analgesia in ultrasound-guided interscalene block.
Keywords of People