Subject Areas on Research
- A nonoccupational outbreak of inorganic mercury vapor poisoning.
- Absorption and excretion of mercury in man. XV. Occupational exposure among dentists.
- Acid phosphatase activity in subcellular fractions of fish liver exposed to methyl mercuric chloride.
- Electrophysiology of methyl mercury poisoning.
- Mercury, vaccines, and autism: one controversy, three histories.
- Microenvironmental exposure to mercury vapor.
- [Mercury levels of sweat. Its use in the diagnosis and treatment of poisoning].