Subject Areas on Research
- Jejunal arterial access for retrograde mesenteric stenting.
- Limitations of angiography for mesenteric ischemia caused by midgut carcinoid tumors.
- Percutaneous Splenorenal Shunt Creation in a Patient with Chronic Portomesenteric Thrombosis.
- Percutaneous transhepatic recanalization and thrombolysis of the superior mesenteric vein.
- Three-dimensional spiral computed tomographic angiography: an alternative imaging modality for the abdominal aorta and its branches.
- Transient Reperfusion-Like Injury following Endovascular Treatment of Chronic Mesenteric Ischemia.