Subject Areas on Research
- AMH induces mesonephric cell migration in XX gonads.
- An ultrastructural study of the developing urogenital tract in early human fetuses.
- Concerted morphogenesis of genital ridges and nephric ducts in the mouse captured through whole-embryo imaging.
- Defective mesonephric cell migration is associated with abnormal testis cord development in C57BL/6J XY(Mus domesticus) mice.
- Desert Hedgehog/Patched 1 signaling specifies fetal Leydig cell fate in testis organogenesis.
- Meiotic germ cells antagonize mesonephric cell migration and testis cord formation in mouse gonads.
- Mesonephric cell migration induces testis cord formation and Sertoli cell differentiation in the mammalian gonad.
- Migration of mesonephric cells into the mammalian gonad depends on Sry.
- Peritubular myoid cells are not the migrating population required for testis cord formation in the XY gonad.
- Spatially restricted patterns of expression of the homeobox-containing gene Hox 2.1. during mouse embryogenesis.
- Two distinct origins for Leydig cell progenitors in the fetal testis.
Keywords of People