Subject Areas on Research
- Hard-pion current-algebra calculation of meson processes-three-point functions
- Hard-pion current-algebra calculations of meson processes-N-point functions
- Search for a heavy particle decaying into an electron and a muon with the ATLAS detector in sqrt[s] = 7 TeV pp collisions at the LHC.
- Search for a light Higgs boson decaying to long-lived weakly interacting particles in proton-proton collisions at sqrt[s] = 7 TeV with the ATLAS detector.
- Search for quantum black hole production in high-invariant-mass lepton+jet final states using pp collisions at √s=8 TeV and the ATLAS detector.