Subject Areas on Research
- Change in prevalence of asbestos-related disease among sheet metal workers 1986 to 2004.
- Giant cell interstitial pneumonia in a hard-metal worker. Cytologic, histologic and analytical electron microscopic investigation.
- Mercury hair levels and factors that influence exposure for residents of Huancavelica, Peru.
- Mortality among sheet metal workers participating in a respiratory screening program.
- Mortality of older construction and craft workers employed at Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear sites.
- Respiratory health of automobile workers and exposures to metal-working fluid aerosols: lung spirometry.
- [Occlusions of finger arteries in pointers of a pipe-drawing plant].