Subject Areas on Research
- A framework for evaluating the accessibility of raw materials from end-of-life products and the Earth's crust.
- Differences in bulk and microscale yttrium speciation in coal combustion fly ash.
- Direct digitization of optical images using a photostimulable phosphor system.
- Mechanism and specificity of lanthanide series cation transport by ionophores A23187, 4-BrA23187, and ionomycin.
- NMR studies of combined lanthanide shift and relaxation agents for differential characterization of 23Na in a two-compartment model system.
- Selective Recovery of Rare Earth Elements from Coal Fly Ash Leachates Using Liquid Membrane Processes.
- Trends in the Rare Earth Element Content of U.S.-Based Coal Combustion Fly Ashes.