Subject Areas on Research
- 1,2-Difunctionalization of Aryl Triflates: A Direct and Modular Access to Diversely Functionalized Anilines.
- Chromosome breakage in Drosophila melanogaster induced by a monofunctional alkylating agent (EMS).
- Gut hormone pharmacology of a novel GPR119 agonist (GSK1292263), metformin, and sitagliptin in type 2 diabetes mellitus: results from two randomized studies.
- Human trabecular meshwork cell volume regulation.
- In vitro evaluation of dimethane sulfonate analogues with potential alkylating activity and selective renal cell carcinoma cytotoxicity.
- Molecular dosimetry of the mutagen ethyl methanesulfonate in Drosophila melanogaster spermatozoa: linear relation of DNA alkylation per sperm cell (dose) to sex-linked recessive lethals.
- Mutation spectrum of 2-chloroethyl methanesulfonate in Drosophila melanogaster premeiotic germ cells.
- O-Alkyl dioleoylphosphatidylcholinium compounds: the effect of varying alkyl chain length on their physical properties and in vitro DNA transfection activity.